Monday, February 27, 2006

Bacardi Gras

On Friday night, Kevin and I went to a Bacardi Gras party that one of my sorority sisters was having. We also invited some of Kevin's old roomates, and we partied like we were 21! Except, we aren't 21 anymore and some of us (I won't say who - but it wasn't me!) spent a ton of time in the bathroom at the bar (because we had to leave the party and go to the bar in order to really party like we used to) throwing up. Then, we ended up sleeping on a futon at one of my other sorority sister's places and eating lunch at McDonald's for breakfast. It was fun, but I'm almost glad that I'm getting to old to do that all the time. It's exhausting. I did have a really good time hanging out with my ladies, though. I am really excited about having a big BBQ this summer for all the actives and alums so that we can all get together. The best thing about it will be that it will happen at my house, so I'll get to sleep in my own bed even if I am too drunk to drive. (That futon wasn't very comfortable, but I don't know if any futon really ever is.)

No comments: