My friend, Ben, has a very cool website for movie and television lovers. He writes some good articles and reviews. The site is at http://www.afilmic.com/. I'm telling you this because he is taking votes right now for the first annual Benji awards, for the best and worst things in the movies and on tv in 2005. I voted this morning, and it was fun. You should vote, too, because it might be fun. :) I was pretty impressed with the site itself, too, because my other friend, Alex (which is how I know Ben, by the way), put it together, and it is super cool.
Disclaimer: I love to vote in things. I voted for the Nick Teen Choice Awards or something like that last week, even though I didn't exactly fit their target demographic. But I had to show my love for Harry Potter.
Oh, and the week before that, I voted for some literary awards presented by the people of England, or something of that nature, even though I don't live there. But I had to. It's like a complusive addition. Or a desire to change the world by voting for all sorts of random awards.
Show me a contest or a poll, and I will vote for my favorite movies/books/tv programs/actors any day.
No comments:
Post a Comment