
Kevin and I just returned from the store, and we just bought ourselves a set of matching bikes!! (The salesman said that we would ride best together if we were both on the same type of bike, so that one of us wouldn't have to work harder to keep up with the other, and I have long enough legs to ride a man's bike, so we got the exact same model.)
Kevin hasn't been on a bike since his accident more than two years ago, and I am really glad that he is ready to ride again. We are going to stay off the roads, though, and only ride on bike trails.
Plus, I'm going to go look up bike helmet safety standards right now, and we are going to buy helmets soon, probably tomorrow night. We also need to get a tire pump and a rack for the car.
I'm looking forward to riding soon!
**EDIT: Here is a Picture of the Bikes Hanging in our Garage**
No comments:
Post a Comment