Friday, September 25, 2009

Waiting...

While waiting for Baby Lex, I've started a new project to keep me occupied. It's a counted cross-stitch project called "Spirit of the Cougar." It's a Native American woman with some cougars...my grandmother bought it and started it and decided that she couldn't finish it because the weave of the cloth was too small. She got about three stitches done before giving up...and she started with the white colored thread on the white fabric...no wonder she couldn't see what she was doing!

Anyways, the last time that my parents went to visit her, she sent it home with them for me to work on. I think I'm going to try to get it done in time to have it framed and gifted to her for Christmas. I'd post a picture of what I have done so far, but honestly, it doesn't look like much unless you know what it is going to look like when it is done, so I'm not going to bother.

1 comment:

Sara said...

No baby Lex yet? He'll be here when he feels like it. Hope he just dosen't keep you waiting. I have to admit that knowing when the twins will arrive because of the scheduled c-section was a nice perk.

Keep us posted! And rest up. Two babies the same age is a lot of work I can't imagine two babie/kids at different ages.