Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Getting Ready for Pumpkins!




There are 4 more days until the Circleville Pumpkin Show, and I still have to make some pretty serious decisions about this event.

1. What mode of transportation am I going to use?

Single stroller?
Two single strollers?
Double wide stroller?
Wagon with two seats?

And, just as important...

2. What am I going to wear?

I bought a new Ohio State jersey early this season so that I wouldn't have to figure out what to wear every Saturday between now and January. You know, kinda like a weekend uniform. But then the Buckeyes lost this past Saturday, and to the Badgers! And we are going to the Pumpkin Show with some *apparent* Wisconsin fans who have already rubbed the Buckeye loss in my face. In public. On Facebook. So I'm reconsidering the jersey. (Ouch! How you hurt me this time, Jim Tressel!)

3 comments:

Our Blessed Journey said...

I truly am so *sorry* for your loss :D:D

Julie said...

I had no idea that you were such a Badgers fan before you moved away from Wisconsin. :)

Our Blessed Journey said...

Hey, don't I get some credit for knowing there was even a game, let alone a win, even though I'm no longer in that state:D