Thursday, November 14, 2013

This post is dedicated to my Dad

...the resident tennis expert in our family.

Hi, Dad!

Connor was doing a great job with his serves, so I thought I would shoot a quick video for you.  He is the one wearing the green pants and the skeleton hoodie - I know that the video is a little blurry, but we were pretty far away.


Pretty good, right?  He did well with every serve that I saw him attempt. 

While I wasn't watching Connor's lesson, I was off playing with this guy:

Untitled

He climbed this tiny tree and then said, "Take my picture, Mama!"

I think that might be the first tree he ever climbed.  If you can even call that a tree.  Also, what a big ham!  I mean, right?

P.S.  It actually got cold here this week.  But don't worry, it's already in the upper 70s again.  Tomorrow it's supposed to be back in the 80s. 

No comments: