Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dear Diary,

Today the movers are coming to move the boxes and furniture out of our garage at the apartment into the storage space that we rented.  I finally unpacked the last two boxes I was looking for.  Of course they were at the bottom of whatever stack they were in.  I knew that was going to be the case.

I still haven't found Connor and Lex's piano lesson books, but I'm pretty sure I know where those are, too, and will get them today.  Because they are at the bottom of a stack I'm not moving by myself.

When Kevin and I were talking about getting the movers and renting a truck for today, Connor overheard us, and he said, "Wait, are we moving again already?"

Kevin says I was too quick to explain, and that we could have had a little fun with it first.

Love,

Julie

No comments: