Thursday, June 19, 2014

Let's Go Fly a Kite

Last night, Connor wanted to go golfing again.  He loved his lesson.  Both boys want to sign up for golf camp later this summer.

But the weather was kinda perfect for another activity, so we decided to do something else instead.

Untitled

You see, it actually wasn't too windy.  But just windy enough.


Yes, I know I had my phone turned the wrong way for videos. Sorry.


Lex really got the hang of it, and his kite was in the air pretty much the entire time.


Connor's kite is a higher quality kite, with a lot more string, and it was really too much for him to handle on his own.

P.S.  I can't tell what is growing in that field, but I can tell that it isn't planted in rows like a crop.  I honestly think it might be a bunch of tumbleweeds.  The kids and I were wearing Crocs, and that was definitely a mistake.  Our ankles were getting all scratched up.  Next time, we will all wear our boots.

No comments: