Wednesday, May 27, 2015

San Diego Zoo

You've probably already guessed that the next stop on our Epic 10th Anniversary Vacation Trip was the San Diego Zoo.  I guess the title kind of gave it away.

Untitled

We went to the zoo on kind of a chilly gray afternoon, and the first thing we did was ride the sky ride from the front of the zoo all the way to the back of the zoo.  We were able to see a ton of animals from the air, which was great.

IMG_8996

IMG_8845

We stopped in the polar bear area for a bit.

IMG_8912

No, Connor, Lex and I don't weigh as much as a 1 year old polar bear cub.  Bears are big, y'all.

IMG_8923

A reindeer!

IMG_8927

Lex in a helicopter!

IMG_8945

A bitty duck with a bright blue beak!  This guy is one of my favorite animals we saw that day.  I mean, a blue beak.

IMG_8964

This eagle is fierce.

IMG_8972

I love these purple tree flowers.  And whoever planted them next to the pink flamingos was a genius.

IMG_9000

My husband!

Untitled

Pandas!

IMG_9017

They just sat and ate and ate and ate that bamboo.

Untitled

A moving sidewalk to get us up the hill!

Untitled

Look, Mom!  No hands!

IMG_9053

I like orangutans.

IMG_9080

Especially baby orangutans.  So cute.

IMG_9096

The end!

No comments: