Thursday, October 15, 2015

This one time, in Austin...

...I took the kids to Peter Pan Mini Golf, which is known for it's large, weird, and sometimes a little bit creepy, statues.

Sidebar:  Is it too late for another installment in the "What I did over Summer Vacation Series?"  Apparently not yet.

IMG_1738

It was at least 105 degrees outside, so Connor only did the holes that were in the shade.  If the hole wasn't shaded, he went back to the concession area and sat in the shade there until I called him back to the next shaded hole.  I totally understood.  Lex, on the other hand, was committed to playing all 18 holes, nevermind the blistering sun.

IMG_1727

This hole with the replica of the State Capitol building was my favorite.

IMG_1745

This bunny looks a little bit maniacal, if you ask me.

IMG_1749

No comments: