Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Superbowl 50 Brackets

Before the first Wildcard games, the boys completed their playoff brackets as per usual:

Winter 2016 activities

Connor picked the Bengals to win it all, but they didn't even make it past the first round.  Bummer.


Winter 2016 activities

Lex chose the Carolina Panthers to take home the big prize.

Eventually the boys talked me into picking teams, too.  I usually like to wait until after the Wildcard Round, but this year I gave into the pressure a week early.

Winter 2016 activities

And I would just like the point out that even though I didn't do very well on the Wildcard picks, I did get the final four teams right.

I did want Seattle to win, even though I didn't pick them to win.  I told Connor that if Seattle made it to the Superbowl, I was going to buy a Seahawks shirt to wear.  That didn't happen, though.


No comments: