Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Untitled

I had a very lovely Mother's Day this year.

Untitled

We had breakfast at Benjamin's Donut Bakery.  We all had donuts and kolaches, milk and coffee.  It was perfect.

Untitled

Then, we went to the nursery and bought some flowers and plants for our patio, and then we planted them that afternoon.  Some went into the ground by the front door, and some went into some planters that we picked out.

Untitled

Kevin also installed a new stereo system in my car that connects to Siri on my phone.

Untitled

With the new stereo and the new tires we put on my car last weekend, that SUV is ready for another 213,000 miles.  Right?

Untitled

And, they got me a new Pandora charm for my bracelet.

Untitled

I like bracelets.

Untitled

They bought me the flower locket charm that says "Sweet Mother" on the inside.


Happy Mother's Day, Y'all!

No comments: