Monday, October 17, 2016

We clean up nice

The main reason we took a trip to Ohio was for Kris and Lauren's wedding.  So, there were wedding-related festivities, which required us to do things like shower and dress up.  Since we looked so nice, I thought we should take some photos.

Untitled

Here are the kids and I before the rehearsal dinner.  Kevin wasn't with us, since it was his brother getting married, and he was in the wedding and all.  So, he had to go to the rehearsal before the rehearsal dinner.  And pick up tuxes and do all the groomsman things before that.  He was very busy with wedding stuff, so we hardly saw him the day before or the day of the wedding, actually.

Untitled

The rehearsal dinner was a lovely event, at which I failed to take any photographs.  I was too busy having a good time.

When I got back to my parents' house afterwards, I was pleased to see my baby brother, Kevin!  He had also come home for the weekend to see us.  

Untitled

I swear I'm not that short.  I think I was even wearing heels.  He's just that tall.

No comments: