Friday, January 6, 2017

Snow Day!

The boys were fairly excited when I informed them last night that it was going to snow all night while they were sleeping, and that they would be able to play in the snow when they woke up in the morning.

Snow Day

Snow Day

The kids love snow.  I think it's a kid thing.

Snow Day

When I first took Tik outside this morning at 6 am, there were tons of bunny tracks everywhere.  He sniffed them out for a bit, but I didn't let him get too far, because I wasn't prepared for a long expedition.  When we went out a few hours later, the wind had shifted the snow to cover the bunny tracks and they were gone.  But the snow makes it hard for the bunnies to hide.  See the one in the photo above, just outside the fence?  You can click to enlarge it.

Snow Day

Tik likes the snow, but he gets cold pretty quickly.

Snow Day

Lex loves the snow, too.  He made a snow angel. And then he got snow up the back of his sweater.  Fun for all.

No comments: