Thursday, February 9, 2017

Drawings of Pokemon

Our art class around here has taken a turn for the Pokemon!

Here, you will see what I mean:

Drawings of Pokémon
Kommo-o Drawn from Pokedex by Connor

Drawings of Pokémon
Litten by Lex

Drawings of Pokémon
Rowlet by Connor, I mean Wonnor
(No, I don't get the W-name thing.)

Drawings of Pokémon
Litten by Connor

Drawings of Pokémon
Connor drew this Oshawott.  

Drawings of Pokémon

I drew this Pichu.  This is the baby Pokemon that evolves into Pikachu, in case you notice the resemblance.

Drawings of Pokémon
Decidueye by Lex

Drawings of Pokémon
Rowlet by Wex 

Drawings of Pokémon

They talked me into participating in the W-name thing, even though I don't understand it.

Drawings of Pokémon
Gumshoos by Lex

Lex says that this Pokemon looks like Donald Trump, and he isn't wrong.  It looks so much like Donald Trump that people really believe that was what the artist intended.  But the creators have gone on record as saying that Gumshoos was inspired by a mongoose, and not Donald Trump.  I think that if you have to go on record as saying that a Pokemon is not Donald Trump, that maybe you made the Pokemon look a little too much like Donald Trump.

Drawings of Pokémon
Rockruff by Lex

Drawings of Pokémon
Garchomp by Connor

Drawings of Pokémon
Jigglypuff by Me

This guy looks like Valentine's Day to me.  Everyone is getting Jigglypuff Valentines from me this year, I think.

No comments: