Thursday, February 16, 2017

I am so excited for Johto Region Pokemon

I have a full-blown case of Pokemon.  I caught it from my kids.  I've been playing Pokemon Go since it was released, and the second generation of Pokemon from the Johto Region were released into the wild today.  I'm not ashamed to let you know that I am totally geeking out.

Pokemon Go

This is a Snubble.  It was the first second generation Pokemon that I caught today.  He's like a pink vampire fairy dog.  I think he might be my new favorite.

I convinced the family to go play at the park this evening after dinner so that I could play Pokemon Go there, because it has always been a great place to play.  Tonight did not disappoint.

On the way home, Connor informed me that the regions, in order of appearance in the Pokemon canon are: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola.  I have heard of all of them before, but I don't have the order memorized like he does.  I had to look it up just now.  But I am really looking forward to being able to catch them all!

No comments: