Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!



Mother's Day 2017

When the kids first handed me my card, I didn't notice that the two little boys on the front of it were actually my own kids.  I guess I was just expecting some stock photo.  But it is them!  And that makes it extra wonderful.

Mother's Day 2017

I also love that Connor signed for himself and Tik, and that he signed in both English and Greek.  And I like that Lex went ahead and signed for everyone, even for Connor a second time.

Mother's Day 2017

Kevin took new photos of the boys for me to replace the old ones on our walls.  They turned out wonderfully.  I even heard a story later that they climbed over a barbed wire fence into a field during their photo shoot!

Mother's Day 2017

Mother's Day 2017


Connor spent some time reading and relaxing on Mother's day.


Mother's Day 2017

Lex playing with a machine gun that he built out of K'Nex.

Mother's Day 2017

The boys also brought me some flowers for my patio pots.  Lex helped me plant them.

Mother's Day 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: