Thursday, August 17, 2017

My Book List


As soon as I am done with the last Game of Thrones book, I will have to pick what to read next.  I am out of practice, since I've been reading Game of Thrones for as long as I can remember.

So, in anticipation of having to pick a new book (because there are only several thousand pages left in my book), I've been collecting a list of books that I am interested in reading.

Perhaps I can pick one out of a hat or something.

So, in no particular order:

Everyone's a Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too by Jomny Sun
We are Never Meeting in Real Life by Samantha Irby
Beren and Luthian by JRR Tolkien
You Should Have Left by Daniel Kehlmann
Anywhere but Here by Mona Simpson

Going Bovine by Libba Bray
The Last Days of California by Mary Miller
Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
On Such a Full Sea by Chang-rae Lee
Class Mom by Laurie Gelman

See What I Have Done by Sarah Schmidt
Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury
Home is Burning by Dan Marshall
The Witches by Stacy Schiff
The Sound of Gravel by Ruth Wariner

When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalaninthi
Pigeon Feathers by John Updike
Stolen Things by Stephen Parolini


P.S.  Also this picture book:

The Queen's Handbag by Steve Antony

No comments: