Friday, October 27, 2017

My Birthday Eve!

Let the celebrations begin!

Birthday Eve!

First, I had to get a new Georgia Driver's License.  I have to commend our local DMV for being the most organized, efficient, fast and friendly place I have ever been to.  It was like the Disney World of DMVs.

Once we were done with that, we found ourselves near our favorite BBQ place, so we stopped for an early lunch at Dickie's BBQ.

Birthday Eve!

Next up, we had to take Poppy for her next check-up at the vet.  She has been a part of the family for two whole weeks now!

Birthday Eve!

We have found out that it is hard to give really complicated gifts like puppies and cars on the exact day of the birthday.  We ended up getting Poppy a day early.  And my birthday gift this year happened two days early.

Birthday Eve!

My birthday present this year is a Toyota 4Runner!

Birthday Eve!

It's Poppy approved.

Birthday Eve!

No comments: