Tuesday, January 23, 2018

This is not a real post. It's more of an edit to a previous post. This title will probably make sense if you read this (not real) post. Can't really guarantee it.



Remember last week, when we went to the Swan House at the Atlanta History Center, and I mentioned that I thought it reminded me of a movie, and I guessed that I had seen the house before in Resident Evil?

Well, I finally got around to looking it up.  Resident Evil was filmed in Germany, and the house that they used for that movie was the Schloss Lindstedt.  My mistake.

But I had seen the Swan House in movies before.  Want to guess which ones?  It was used in a couple of The Hunger Games movies!

So, if you need me, I'll be re-watching all of The Hunger Games movies to see if I can spot the Swan House, because any excuse to watch The Hunger Games is a good excuse.

Possibly this will lead to me re-reading all of The Hunger Games books.  Which might lead me to re-reading all of The Harry Potter books.  And then we will re-watch those movies. And then I will give a moose a muffin.  This is how my brain works.

But, also, we are reading and re-watching The Maze Runner books and movies  because the third film in that franchise comes out this weekend.  Lex has already watched the first two movies and read the first three books.

Also, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  One book, two movies.

No comments: