Saturday, August 31, 2019

Cedar Point

We had an amazing time at Cedar Point.  I rode some of the coasters by myself, some with Connor, some with Lex, and a few with both of them!  My favorite roller coasters are Steel Vengence, Valraven, and Gate Keeper, all of which are new since the last time I was there.

Cedar Point

Cedar Point

Cedar Point

Cedar Point

Cedar Point

Cedar Point



Pipe Scream



Cedar Point

Cedar Point

Cedar Point

Cedar Point

Cedar Point

Lex rode Steel Vengence with me.

And then, when it was too windy for Top Thrill Dragster to run, he said he was very disappointed because he wanted to ride it.  Bold words.  I hope he rides it with me next time!

Cedar Point

Cedar Point

Cedar Point

We had such a great time, that we bought annual passes for next year.
(Yes, we live across the country.  Nostalgia is a powerful thing.)

Cedar Point, we will be back!


No comments: