Friday, July 28, 2023

Author Event - Chloe Gong & Rebecca Ross

Last night, I went to an event with my friend and her daughter. Her daughter always finds out about the coolest author events, and this time they were kind enough to invite me to tag along.

So, we went out for pizza and lasagna at an Italian restaurant, and then we went to a rec center where Rebecca Ross, another author who lives somewhere nearby in Georgia, acted as a talk show host, and interviewed Chloe Gong about her new release.

I met an author

Then, we got a chance to briefly meet Chloe and have her sign our books.

I met an author

She drew little cats on all the books, because one of the characters in the story has a cat that she based on her own beloved pet.


I'm really looking forward to reading this book, and I have ordered lots of other books by both Chloe Gong and Rebecca Ross from the library.

No comments: