
Friday night Kevin and I went with my sorority and Triangle frat to Magic Mountain to play laser tag for my sorority's date party. It was so much fun! I forgot how much fun it is to play laser tag, and I think it was really good because everyone we were playing with was our age, so we didn't have to worry about running any little kids over. Kevin totally beat everyone, but I was on the winning team, so I didn't mind.
Yesterday, Kevin and I bought some filing cabinets so that we could get our office area organized. They are made of wood, and we had to assemble them ourselves. We got both of them put together last night, after which we realized that one of them had a huge scratch on the top of it. So, we took it back to the store, fully assembled, and exchanged it for another one, which we are going to put together right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment