Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Kevin's Football Scrapbook


Kevin played football in high school, and his mother bought a scrapbook and clipped all the articles from the newpapers that mentioned him. She even got copies of the photographs that were published in the papers. (One of which is above; Kevin is number 32.) But, she never actually got around to putting all of it together.

Since we've bought our house, both of our parents have been giving us back stuff that we didn't even know that they were holding onto for us, such as my old doll house, or a box full of scrapbook clippings, that now I'm putting together for Kevin.

I don't mind putting the scrapbook in order, actually, as I really like scrapbooking. A few days ago I designed the cover page, and last night, I sorted through everything from Ella's stack, and put it all in (a loose) chronological order. Now, I can put it all into the scrapbook with ease.

Next time you come over you'll have to see it, because once I'm done with it, it is going to be legendary. Now I need to figure out what to do with my old doll house.

No comments: