Friday, February 3, 2006

Luna Lovegood


So, next week begins the filming of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I'm already excited for the movie to come out, and it's all because Warner Brothers just announced that they have cast the part of Luna Lovegood.

I love Looney Luna, and she really makes OotP so much easier to bear, because Harry is so miserable through the whole damn thing. (I actually cried at the end of the book, and my dad made fun of me. Well, actually, I cried at the end of HBP, too, but he didn't make fun of me for that, because I think he knew how sad it was.)

Anyways, this girl, Evanna Lynch, is absolutely perfectly cast. Someone at WB definitely deserves a raise! She looks exactly the way that I pictured Luna when I was reading the book.

For the record, I can't wait to see the Quidditch scenes in the sixth book on screen, because Luna is fantastic in them! But, hopefully, the last book will be released before the sixth movie.

No comments: