I watched Crazy/Beautiful last night, and it wasn't really what I expected. (Why is that true of most movies with me? Where do I come up with these expectations?) But I still liked it. It was kinda dark and somber, and then there was a really dramatic plot twist in the middle. I cried at the end, but I really liked the movie.
Then, I was watching That 70s Show and The OC on television, and there was some seriously heavy marketing going on for the movie When a Stranger Calls. It comes out tonight, and I think I've already seen the entire movie on tv... and it can't be good. There was a brief snippet on tv with the director, and he was claiming that the house was a character in the movie... and that's just not right. Even in movies where the house should be a character (such as The House of Sand and Fog and House on Haunted Hill), it just wasn't, because there were good actors in the movie. I guess that little girl with a phone just doesn't hold her own.
That 70s Show just isn't the same anymore, either, because Jackie and Hyde broke up, Eric is gone, Donna has a new love interest, and Kelso has just disappeared. Then, I didn't even get to finish watching The OC, because I had to go pick up Kevin from work, because he was finally turning his work truck back in. (Yeay for that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment