Friday, March 31, 2006

Something Else

Yesterday I got 4 of the charms that I ordered on Ebay in the mail. They look really nice on my bracelet, and I removed the Class of '03 charms, since they were starting to date me, and that can't happen, as I plan to remain 25 for the next few years or so. I'm still waiting for the OSU charm to come. I hope that it comes in today's mail, and that it looks as nice as it did online.

I ate at Quizno's today with Sara, and I tried their honey burbon chicken sandwich. I liked it at first, because the honey part was really good, but then the tangy sauce started to take over, and then I didn't like it as much. I only ate half my sandwich as a result, but then again, their sandwiches are pretty big to begin with. I never did figure out why Quizno's was being picketed during lunch last week, but there was no activity on that front today.

What kind of world do we live in where people feel strongly enough to picket a restaurant, but only for a little while? Wouldn't it be more effective if they just stayed there?

Hooray for the fact that it is Friday. I'm looking forward to my trip to the mall and the salon tomorrow, as well as hanging out with Sara to do some scrapbooking. Then, on Sunday, Kevin and I hope to spend some time with Sarah and Isaac so that we can play with Kevin's paintball guns on their very large property out in Johnstown. I say "hope to," because I was supposed to call Sarah about it today, and I totally forgot to do it at lunch. I'm going to try to call her on my way home from work, and see if we can get together on Sunday then.

PS. Yes, everyone I know is apparently named Sara or Sarah. (Or Kevin, if they are a male.)

No comments: