If you listen to the morning traffic reports in Columbus, you may have heard that a whole bunch of streets downtown are closed today. They are all near where I work, and they are closed because sheets of metal from the Chase Bank building, and windows and panels from the Renaissance Hotel building have been blowing off because of high winds, and the area is unsafe. Two of the streets that are closed are ones that I take to get home, which means that I am going to have to come up with a whole new route tonight to get onto the freeway.
Last night Kevin and I ran some errands, and I completely forgot that my favorite TV show, How I Met Your Mother, would have been on. Even if I had remembered it, I might still have missed it, because I didn't get around to changing all the clocks in our house and cars until late last night, when I got really confused about what time it really was, since Kevin had only changed one or two of them. The clock on our VCR is hopeless, though, as it doesn't keep real time. We'll be watching TV, and at one point, it will be right. Then, an hour or so later, it will be way off. I didn't bother trying to change it last night, because it was off by a whole bunch anyways. (This is a relatively new VCR, too. My parents bought it for us only a few years ago. Go figure.)
No comments:
Post a Comment