Wednesday, April 26, 2006

How did I get to be so sporty? I don't remember when it happened.


Yesterday, Kevin and I spent a ton of time and money at the sports store, but we now have everything that we need for a fun-filled summer of biking! We both got helmets, we got a pump for the bike tires, and a rack that will fit both our car and our SUV so that we can transport the bikes. (I also bought some athletic wear for bike riding, tennis and golfing.) I hope that we will be able to ride a little bit tonight after work.

I also hope that I get to go golfing this Saturday. (I bought a new golf shirt just in case! It's a black sleeveless polo with white piping trim.) My participation in the outing is basically dependant on how many of the men-folk in my family want to go, because I will either be included or excluded in order to make the group an even number. I do respect the fact that I may not get to go, since I am a girl, and I get tired pretty easily when we golf, and they want to play 18 holes instead of only 9, since Kevin's family will be driving down from Cleveland to play.

No comments: