
Today I finished reading Family Trust by Amanda Brown, the author of the novel Legally Blonde. I actually picked it up off the endcap display at the library because I thought that the cover picture was cool, and it looked like it would probably be something I would want to read.
Anyways, it started kinda slow, because Amanda Brown writes very clear stage directions into her work. (I can totally see why Legally Blonde was made into a movie.) She never tells you what a character is thinking or saying without telling you *exactly* where the character is in relation to the other characters and/or the room, and what the character is doing with their body language. After I got used to that, though, the story was good. Although I totally could predict the ending, it was a nice, fun, enjoyable read with a good happy ending.
All in all, I'm satisfied.
No comments:
Post a Comment