
So, I'm probably oversharing, but I'm so excited about it that I just can't help it. Tomorrow I am going to be taking my last birth control pill, and hopefully Kevin and I will be able to start trying to have a baby in the next few months.
So, since I've been thinking about that today, I decided to look around online for nursery decorations that match what I had been planning to buy. We are planning to paint the smallest guest bedroom a light yellow color, leaving the orange strip around the middle. Then, I wanted to decorate it with a gender-neutral jungle animal theme. Above is the nursery set that I fell in love with, although it is pretty expensive, and Target and Babies 'R Us have similar things that are a little bit cheaper. One of the bonuses of this set, though, is that there are matching bed things for a twin sized bed, which will also be in the nursery, so that everything would coordinate.
No comments:
Post a Comment