Well, the past few days I have been working very hard on the blanket that I am embroidering for my grandparent's 50th anniversary. I can't believe how long it is taking! I guess the pattern that I picked is more intricate than it looked! Anyways, there is about a month and a week left until their party, so I'm going to be working on it a lot for the near future!
While I work on the blanket in the evenings, Kevin and I watch DVDs together, so that we can be together even though he isn't working on the blanket, too. Yesterday we watched Bewitched, with Nicole Kidman and Will Ferrell, and I liked it. It was very cute. The day before that, we watched The Jacket, with Adrien Brody and Keira Knightley. That movie wasn't very good. I didn't think the ending was very fulfilling, and I really didn't understand what was going on with the character of Jack. And there should have been something about the Jack-Jackie-Jacket connection, but there just wasn't. I love Keira Knightley, but I don't know why she is doing so many bad movies lately. Bend it Like Bekham was good, Pirates of the Carribean was good, Pride & Prejudice was okay, but she wasn't the best Elizabeth Bennet ever, as the one in the BBC version was better. But Domino sucked and so did The Jacket. I only hope that the next Pirates of the Carribean is good. (I'm sure it will be, because Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are in it, too.)
But, since I want to work on the blanket while I am watching movies, Kevin and I haven't been to the actual movie theater recently, which means that I still haven't seen Silent Hill. I have a feeling that it's the type of movie that should be seen in a theater, and not just at home. If this is true, let me know, and I might make an exception to go out and see it and leave the blanket at home for a few hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment