Today Kevin and I have been married for 13 months! 
On this day, one year ago, Kevin and I were busy at our first appointment with a mortgage broker. I remember that he was really late to the appointment, and when we got home afterwards, I found out why. He had bought flowers on his way home from work, and he dropped them off at home, arranging them in a beautiful vase for me, before he came to meet me at the mortgage place as a present for our 1 month anniversary. He's so sweet! 
Last night I finished up one of the two curtain panels for the window over our garden tub in the master bath. I need to stop at the store tonight to buy more white fabric for the lining of the second panel, since I've run out. The white fabric I bought for the lining of the curtains was a lot smaller in width than the decorator fabric (duh!) that I'm using, so of course I ran out of it. I'm not too upset, though, since it should be an easy trip to the store. Kevin hung the curtain rod for the other window last night, and we hung up the valance that I made for the window in the little room with our shower. It looks really nice, and I am pleased with my success thus far! I'll take pictures of both windows once the curtains are hung, and I'll post them.
Kevin and I are going to a wedding this weekend, and I'm starting to get really excited about it. Both the bride and the groom are in the Air Force, so it is going to be a military wedding. The invitation stated that anyone who wanted to could wear their uniforms, so I assume that a lot of their military friends will be there, too. It should be really interesting. Since I'm not in the military, I think I'm going to wear a yellow dress. The wedding is at 6:00 PM, and the only thing more formal than a 6:00 wedding is an 8:00 wedding. I think my dress is formal enough, though, without being too formal. I hope I'm right. 
Sidebar: These little smiley face guys are so much fun!
I have no idea why I've never used them before.
No comments:
Post a Comment