
I'm so glad that today is Friday! I've got a nice long weekend ahead of me, too, as I don't have to be back at work until sometime during the mid-morning on Wednesday.
I plan to finish and hang the curtains tonight, and then just relax. Tomorrow Kevin and I are going to a wedding. (Congratuations go to Sandi and Donald!) On Sunday, there is the annual corn hole tournament and bbq hosted by Aunt Kathy. (Here's hoping that Kevin and I win some big money!) Monday will be Red, White & Boom! (Call me if you will be downtown, and we can meet up.) On Tuesday, Kevin and I plan to catch some local Canal Winchester or Groveport celebrations for the 4th. (We gotta support the small town that we live in!)
I love fireworks. I think that Red, White & Boom is the best, and I can't imagine that life would be the same without it. If we ever moved away, we would probably come back for it every year. (I can be such a kid sometimes.)
The weekend should be fun, but I'm already a little exhausted from this week (where did it go, btw?) and from just typing that weekend schedule up. In between all that stuff, I plan to rest and relax, and just kinda go with the flow!
Happy Independence Day All!
No comments:
Post a Comment