Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Updates

Last night I went out to check on the kittens, and I played with each one. I am so proud of myself for helping the kitten with the eye problem, because last night, I couldn't even tell which one had been sick!! They all look healthy now!

I wonder if the one with the eye problem last year could have been saved if someone had taken care of it early on, like this one...

The blanket is thisclose to being finished! I need to finish it this week, because the anniversary party for my grandparents is this weekend. I've decided that I am also going to take down two dishes for the BBQ (did I mention that the party is a BBQ now because my grandparents couldn't agree on a restaurant for the party?). I plan to make some sort of 7 layer bean dip (I need to find a good recipe online here in a minute) and some cracker brittle (which is a recipe that I got from my mother in law). Both are usually picnic favorites, so I figure that I can't go wrong with them.

Last night Kevin and I watched Sleeping with the Enemy while I worked on the blanket. It was a pretty good movie, and I had seen the middle part of it before, without knowing what it was that I was watching. I like Julia Roberts - she has red curly hair (kinda like mine), a good first name (kinda like mine), and we share a birthday. In fact, she turned 13 on the day that I was born. How can I help but like her?

No comments: