
I researched a bit about the kitten that still had one eye closed, and I found that I needed to clean the eyelid with a saline solution. One quick trip to the grocery store later, I was able to clean the eye and the kitten had its eye open! It looks to be a healthy eye, I just think the kitten is a bit congested, because her nose is running, too. Also, every once in a while, the eye needs cleaned again. I've done it twice now. I went out to check it this morning, but the mama cat was there and all the kittens were feeding, so I didn't want to disturb them.
I'm starting to get attached to the kittens, even though I don't want to keep them. I want them to stay the way that they are forever, just as tiny little things in my backyard. I guess I need to accept the fact that they are going to get bigger, and one day soon, they won't be huddled in a heap on the side of my house in the garden. Kevin and I are still trying to talk to the neighbor about them all, but every time we go over there, he isn't home.
No comments:
Post a Comment