This weekend was insanely busy and crazy - but it was great!
We went to Cedar Point and I still have yet to ride Top Thrill Dragster - it is *always* broken down. At least it is every time we go. But, I did get a chance to ride the Wicked Twister, and that ride might be my new favorite! I didn't get a chance to compare it to my old favorite, though, which is Raptor, because that was broken down when we were going to ride it, too, and of course, we had saved it for last, so there was nothing to be done about it but to go home. But, all in all, it was a great Cedar Point trip!
My family came up to Kevin's family's house for the first time ever (I know, I can't believe it was the first time, either) and we went golfing. I did better than I ever did before. We only played 9 holes, and we were playing with a stroke limit of 8. I only didn't sink my putt within the 8 stroke limit on one hole, and on another hole, I actually shot 1 over par! Go me!
We celebrated Kevin's 26th birthday this weekend, too. I bought him Madden NFL '07 for our PS2, and then I packed the whole system up and gave him his gift early so that he could play it all weekend with his brothers. I think he liked it. He didn't need it, and he always asks for such practical gifts, but I think he liked it anyways.
We got to visit with a lot of family, too, and that was nice. Zoey is getting bigger, and two weekends from now when we see Kevin's cousins, Karina and Katie, I know that they are going to be huge! We've never even seen Katie, and she was born a long time ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment