Saturday, August 30, 2014

Six Weeks in the Life of a Little Boy

I found two photos of Connor tonight, and they were taken about six weeks apart.  He's wearing the same shirt in both, a green Ninjago LEGO shirt, one of his favorites.  He's about to outgrow it, and Lex is anxiously awaiting its arrival in his closet.  They are close enough in size now that clothes move directly from the big one to the little one.  And sometimes Lex goes browsing in Connor's closet for something to wear.

IMG_6064
July 10, 2014

IMG_6082
August 24, 2014

The biggest differences that I see are his teeth and his hair length.  I think that July photo might be the last one of him with all those baby teeth.

Of course, we took photos of Lex at the same time, both times.

IMG_6063
July 10, 2014

This black lightning shirt was one of Connor's favorites, and now it is definitely one of Lex's favorite shirts.

IMG_6085
August 24, 2014

But this shirt is not a hand-me-down.  It was bought just for Lex.

(I also just noticed in all these photos that Lex is not actually looking through his glasses...which means I'm going to have to take him to get them adjusted so that he is using them. That is now officially on my to-do list.)

Lex is also letting his hair grow long.  I think he would cut his if Connor decided to get his hair cut.  They last had their hair cut in March.  Five long months of long hair.

No comments: