Friday, April 8, 2016

Amarillo Botanical Gardens


Untitled

I took the boys to the Amarillo Botanical Gardens today, so prepare yourself for too many pictures of flowers, because I love pictures of flowers.

IMG_5018

We have been on a little bit of a drawing kick around here lately for art, so we took some supplies with us, and the boys picked out some tulips to draw while we were there.

IMG_5017

IMG_5021

Connor and his tulip drawing.

IMG_5024

Lex and his tulip drawing.  He decided to finish coloring his picture at home, because the wind kept trying to rip the paper from his clipboard.

IMG_5028

The entire Japanese Garden area is being refurbished, and it seems like it is going to be lovely when it is done.  I really like this statue.

IMG_5030

IMG_5036

IMG_5037

IMG_5054

I love these little ducks with blue beaks!

IMG_5055

IMG_5069

Purple pansies are one of my favorite flowers.

IMG_5064

Lex's violin teacher has a framed photo of this violin playing toad in her classroom, so he wanted me to take a photo of him with it to show her at his next lesson.

Untitled

Melodious Toadius

IMG_5066

The End

No comments: