Thursday, July 28, 2016

Today We Went to the Neighborhood Splash Park

This afternoon we joined some friends and went to have a little splishy splashy fun at the splash pad.

Splash Pad

While we were there, another little red haired boy, who seemed to also be named Connor, mistook me for his mom a few times.  He even brought me his shoes.  And I'll give it to him, his mom and I did look very similar.  We both had our hair done the same way, too.  I can't make this stuff up.

Splash Pad

Lex and Connor played with their friends.  They had a rock, paper, scissors tournament, and they played catch with a spiral splash football.

Splash Pad

I was sitting under a shade awning, but the sun must have moved, and I must have forgotten to spray my back with enough sunscreen.  I was wearing a strappy sports bra and tank top, so I have a wonderful pattern of red and white lines across my upper back now.

All of this is to say that it was a wonderful, typical summer day.

No comments: