Sunday, March 26, 2017

Water Pokemon About the Desert


My obsession with Pokemon Go has hit a new level this week, and it's all because of water.

Starting last Wednesday on International Water Day, all the water-type Pokemon became common in all biomes, including our local desert climate.  This means that formerly inaccessible Pokemon starting popping up all around me, and I love them.

Water Pokémon About the Desert

Water Pokémon About the Desert

There was even a snazzy new hat to mark the occasion, so of course, I'm sporting it.

Water Pokémon About the Desert

Water Pokémon About the Desert

Water Pokémon About the Desert

These two are my new favorites.  Mr. and Mrs. Wobbuffet.  Aren't they adorable?  I feel like Mrs. Wobbuffet is the kind of Pokemon that you would never catch leaving the house without lipstick on, even if she was just walking to the curb to check the mailbox.

Water Pokémon About the Desert


The water event ends this Wednesday, so I will be catching as many water type Pokemon as I can until then.

No comments: