Thursday, March 22, 2018

Make Your Own Pokemon


Today we made up some of our own Pokemon during art class.

DIY Pokémon

DIY Pokémon

These two are by Lex. 
I think if you click on them you will be able to zoom in.

DIY Pokémon

DIY Pokémon

These two are by Connor.

DIY Pokémon

The longer that I look at this one, the more I like it.  It's a Donald Trump Narwhal Pokemon.  It's attacks are amazing.  It's No. 71 because that's how old Donald Trump is.  The card art is fantastic.

The last time I asked Connor what he wanted to be when he grew up, he said he wanted to be a comedian.  He already is a comedian.

DIY Pokémon

I made this regular Narwhal Pokemon.

Connor took umbrage with the fact that this basic Pokemon has an HP of 200, but it's my Pokemon, so I'll do what I want.  Even if I don't know what I'm doing and I accidentally destroyed the game mechanics.

No comments: