Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Why are the Olympics on so damn late?

Last night Kevin and I stayed up to watch the women's figure skating short program. I'm glad that I didn't go to bed early, because Sasha Cohen was great! But, why is it that I have to stay up until midnight to see what I want to see? It isn't like it's live or anything. For some reason, NBC has decided that they want to keep everyone in suspense until midnight on the east coast, and it just pisses me off. (See how cranky I am from staying up late to watch figure skating and ice dancing and snowboarding the last few nights? Kevin and I are lame old fogeys who usually go to bed around 10.)

Anyways, I did notice that Sasha was wearing one of those red string bracelets for Kabbalah (and a beautiful ring with a huge ruby that I really liked) last night during her performance. I would like to think that she is not just part of the Kabbalah celebrity fad, because maybe she really is Jewish. I base this notion entirely on the fact that on The OC, the Cohens are Jewish on the father's (Cohen's) side. I do realize that this is a silly thing to base anything on, but I'm alright with that.

Now I think I need a nap.

No comments: