
I'm not feeling well, but I don't want to talk about it. I didn't work either Thursday or Friday last week, and today has been very loooong.
Kevin and I painted a picture this weekend on a very large canvas after watching hours of home improvement reality television. We hung it up in our dining room last night, and it looks really nice. I'll have to take a picture of it and post it for you to see later on.
I'm going to try to learn French. I got a book and some CDs out from the library. So far, I'm pretty familiar with everything. But, I'm a little confused about how the plural forms of words work. I know how to tell them apart on the written page, but since you don't pronounce the "s" at the end of the word, it sounds the same as the singular to me. I can't help but wonder if there is something that I am missing, or if I should just ignore it, because that's actually what the French people do, and tell whether something is singular or plural according to the context.
Edit: I've added a picture of the painting to this blog entry, so now you can see it. We've titled the painting "Sunset in Appalachia."
No comments:
Post a Comment