Saturday, March 4, 2006

Ultraviolet - Warning - May Contain Movie Spoilers

Kevin and I went to go see Ultraviolet, and as I am easily entertained, it was amusing, but it really wasn't that good. Violet started the movie out by saying that she "was born into a world that you might not understand," and boy, I sure didn't, and no one ever really bothered to explain it. Then, she kept saying to herself, "Violet, what are you doing?" I'm not sure how I was supposed to know, when she didn't know either! At one point one of the characters said, "Isn't it obvious?" but, it still totally wasn't. It turns out that the movie really didn't make any sense until the last minute or so, but there were lots of pretty colors and action on screen to look at. Oh, and by the way, it's a movie about vampires, which isn't revealed until about 3/4 of the way through, but still doesn't explain anything. Nada. But, the fight sequences with the comic book graphics were kinda cool. Plus, Milla Jovovich is hot. I wish I could change my hair color and clothes just by thinking about it like she can. Purple hair is totally hip.

No comments: