
Today I have been playing with our digital camera, because we took about 150 pictures over the past few days.
Kevin has decided that we need to take pictures of all of the animals around our house, so he's been taking pictures of all sorts of birds. I posted my favorite one above. I think it would look really nice in a frame with a nice mat with a long, skinny opening. Then, the other night, there was a bunny in our yard, so he got a picture of that. I took a picture of a spider that I found in our basement. It wasn't a wolf spider (I hate those!), it was just a larger-than-usual, otherwise ordinary spider. But, I don't think the spider liked the flash, because it started running around the wall like crazy, so Kevin stepped on it for me.
Anyways, I've posted some pictures with some of my previous blog entries, and I'm getting ready to add some new online photo albums, so you can check those out.
I'm reading Labyrinth by Kate Mosse right now. I thought I had picked the book off of a children's best seller list for books in England, but now I think I must have picked it out of some other best seller catagory. (My first hint was that it is an enormous book.) But, aside from it's size, it's a very heavy story about the Holy Grail. The plot is exceedingly complicated so far, and there has been a lot of gruesome stuff. I actually contemplated the fact that I had no reason to be reading the book, except for my own pleasure, and that I might not finish it when I was reading it this afternoon. But, I decided to keep reading it then, because I didn't have anything else to do on my lunch break. I don't know if I will finish it, though. The story keeps switching between time and place and characters, and it keeps losing my attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment