Thursday, March 16, 2006

Yee Haw!

Today is the best day ever! (And I have a lot to say about it all! This is what, like at least my 3rd blog entry today?)

I just found out that the Dixie Chicks are going to have another album out soon called "Taking the Long Way," and I can't wait for it! I just listened to the first single, "Not Ready to Make Nice," and I love it! Loveit! Loveit! The cd won't be in stores until May 23rd, but I think I might buy it as soon as it is. Which is a big deal, I usually don't actually spend money to get CDs, I just copy them from the library.

Make fun of me for my Dixie Chicks love if you will, but it won't bother me right now.

I also just found out that the New York & Co. store in City Center is closing. I have been hearing rumors about City Center shutting down for a while now, and I'm still not sure about the whole mall closing, but this store is. And they are having a huge sale right now! 60% off everything! (And if I really wanted to, I could open up a credit card and get another 20% off. Apparently they are letting people stack the discounts!) OMG! Didn't I say that I wanted to go shopping? Well, now one of my favorite stores is having a huge sale!

AND, I'm leaving work here in a few to go down to court to file some papers, and then I've got a date with my hubby to eat some delicious Irish dinner. Yeay for St. Patty's Day!

Plus, there is going to be a parade tomorrow. It just seems right to have a parade when life is this good.

No comments: