Monday, June 5, 2006

Movies

It seems like Kevin and I have suddenly started going to the movies a ton recently! We've been to three movies in the past 10 days or less... as you know, we saw X-Men 3 and The DaVinci Code.

On Saturday night, Kevin's brother Kyle came to stay with us, and we took him to the movies and saw The Break Up with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston. The beginning of the movie cracked me up, because Vaughn's character was doing all the same silly things that Kevin does in real life: trying to rearrange the house with the dining table in the living room so that he can fit in a pool table, eating everything in sight when he comes home from work even though I am cooking dinner right then, and waiting until the doorbell rings to hop in the shower when we have people coming over. :) I love him so much, and it was funny to see that all guys must do these things! Plus, Kevin said he didn't know how annoying they could be until then. But, I digress... the movie was good, although the ending was a bit flat.

Speaking of endings, I guess that we should have stayed until after the credits of the X-Men movie, because there is another scene. Kyle told us what happens then, but now I totally want to see it for myself. I suppose I'll see it when it comes out on DVD, or maybe next time I am in a theater I will catch the ending before or after the movie I'm actually going to see.

No comments: