
I planted my green beans outside, finally, and they look like they are doing well. I've got the strawberry plants back in the little windowsill greenhouse, as they are still really small.
When Kevin and I seam-sealed the tent, he ran his hands through his hair, and he got seam sealer all through it, so I had to comb it out on Sunday morning before church. That was kinda funny.
I started to make curtains this weekend, and I've got the set for the window in our bathroom next to the shower done already. It was easier than I expected it to be, and they look nice. I'm going to do the curtains for the window next to the tub in the very near future. I won't commit to doing them tonight, but maybe I will.
My family came over for a BBQ on Sunday after church and we played some cornhole. It was a good time. They complained again about how far away we moved from Worthington. They act like we moved to another state! It was the first time they had driven the 30 minutes to our house in months, too!
I'm having another BBQ for my family at the end of July. We planned it yesterday, and my Uncle and his family will be driving in for it. They are coming from 3 and a half hours away, though, so my family will brave the 30 minute trip to come and see them at our house, too. It should be fun.
Kevin and I recently watched the movies Saw and Saw II. I liked the second one better, and when I think back upon it, I am surprised at how much more it is than a simple horror movie. There was actually some thought put into the plot and themes.
I guess the momma cat must be in the process of weaning the kittens, because she has moved them next door, where the people feed her, probably so that the kittens can eat regular food, too. They are about that age, now. I was a little bit sad when I came outside and they were gone, but I was glad to get a glimpse of them through the fence. Plus, my parents were over, so that was distracting.
I've been collecting pictures lately, and I've got a nice set to put together some scrapbook pages, so hopefully I'll be able to get together with Sara (my scrapbooking buddy) sometime soon and do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment