
All right, here is a picture of the finished product that I gave to my grandparents on their 50th anniversary. I'm really *very* impressed with how well it turned out. It took me about two months, and I would totally do it again. In fact, I may start making some more gifts for people in the future, but only for *really* special occasions, as it does take a while.
I thought that as soon as I finished with the blanket, I would be ready to make curtains with the fabric that Kevin and I bought when I was working on the blanket. Turns out that I'm not ready yet, I need a break.
Kevin and I have been really busy lately, hosting and going to BBQs and parties. Two weekends ago we had two at our house, last weekend we went to three, and this weekend we are hosting one and going to two. But, the weekend after that, we have NO PLANS! I don't know what we shall do with ourselves. But then after that, the next two weekends are busy again, and then I want to have some of my family visit sometime towards the end of July. The summer is going to be over before I know it at this pace, but at least we will have lots of pictures and memories to show for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment